Global Citizen

This blog is henceforth dedicated to articles and posts about science and technology for common man.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Morning Walk

On a ideal day, morning walk to me is the walk at dawn.

It brings in the joy of enjoying the fresh air, the sight of beautiful flowers, the songs of the birds and finally the touch of moist grass against the feet. I call it as Mother nature's gift of aromatherapy at work.

On the way back to home, it is usually an encounter with the news paper delivery boys, the milk delivery boys and the cut flower vendors. The smell of freshly brewed coffee from a nearby household is good reason to reach home quickly and enjoy my own cuppa.

The day's prayer will be " God give me all the challenges you want to give but also give me the strength to face these challenges. As your creation, I dont want to let you down. '

Have a great and successful day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Illkilya said...

Inspiring!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home